Asus U Break We Fix Windaroo Computer Repairs offers expertise in repairing Asus computer in Brisbane. We repair all models of Asus computers either desktop or laptop, both old and new systems. Our wide range of supported models includes Asus ZenBook, Asus VivoPC, Asus VivoMini, ROG Series and Eee PC variants.
Our expert Asus U Break We Fix Windaroo Computer Repairs services
Asus DC jack repair – For loose DC input jack and laptop that works only on battery, you should consider to have your DC jack repaired or replaced. For the best Asus DC jack repair anywhere in Brisbane, call U Break We Fix Windaroo Computer Repairs. Our workshop has all the replacement parts for all models of Asus laptops.
Asus motherboard repair – Your computer’s motherboard allows the communication between your hardware peripherals and the system software. Having an issue with your motherboard can cause your Asus computer not to function properly. Have your motherboard checked by our expert technicians and we will let you know if it needs a repair or a replacement.
Asus LCD repair and replacement – Cracked, flickering, or having white lines appearing across your LCD screen? Don’t worry! Our experts at U Break We Fix Windaroo Computer Repairs will have your Asus LCD screen fixed in no time! We offer the best Asus LCD repair and replacement in Brisbane!
Asus back-light repair and replacement – A damaged back-light can ruin your computer’s display. It is best to have our experts take a look at the situation. It might be time for a new back-light.
Asus keyboard repair and replacement – Accidentally spilled water on your keyboard? Some keys won’t work? No need to stress! Our experts can easily fix or replace your broken keyboard.
Asus touchpad replacement – Is your laptop’s touch-pad not responding? Bring it to us and we will have it repaired immediately. For severely damaged touch-pad, our experts can also provide you a replacement service. We offer nothing but the best Asus repairs in Brisbane!
Asus inverter repair – Does your LCD screen shows no sign of physical damage but displays faint images, there might be something wrong with your display inverter. Our experts can make sure that your inverter gets the perfect fix.
For the best Asus computer repairs anywhere in The Greater Brisbane Area and nearby Brisbane suburbs, call (07) 3054 4702 with absolutely no call out fees!
Asus PC virus and spyware removal – We work hard on eliminating all kinds of computer viruses and spywares. With our virus removal service, you will be confident that your Asus computer will be 100% clean and protected.
- Malicious software removal
- Spyware removal
- Prevention of popups
- Removal of popups
- Trojan removal
- Ransomware removal
Asus desktop and laptop upgrades – U Break We Fix Windaroo Computer Repairs offers a wide range of system upgrades specially designed to work with your Asus computers. Our service includes
- Computer hard drive reformatting
- Performance speedup
- Performance tune-up and optimization
- Hardware installation
- Operating system repair, update and installation
- Registry repair
Internet and network setup – If you are experiencing difficulties on connecting your Asus computer, give us a call and we will fix it for you. We will have you covered from the most common email problems up to your network and internet security problems.
Asus data and file recovery – Have you forgotten your Asus computer password? Wanting to recover lost or accidentally deleted files? Call (07) 3054 4702 now and we will help recover all your important files and data.
Other Asus hardware repairs
- Asus overheating problem
- Asus laptop not turning on
- Asus laptop LCD screen is very dim or dark
- Display only active on external monitor but not visible on Asus laptop LCD screen
- Asus laptop LCD screen not turning on
- Asus laptop LCD screen is cracked or damaged
- Asus laptop backlight problem
- Asus laptop GPU and graphics card problem or distorted display
- Asus laptop motherboard malfunction or failure
- Asus laptop power supply repairs
- Asus loose or broken hinge problem
- Asus LED and CCFL bulb replacement
- Asus laptop optical drive upgrade or replacement (DVD-RW – DVD burners)
- Asus AC/DC power jack repairs
- Asus memory upgrades
- Asus replacement of broken or cracked plastic parts (LCD cover or base cover)
- Asus liquid spills (cola, water, coffee, tea, wine, etc.)
- Asus internal dust and particles cleaning
- Asus component level motherboard repairs
Other Asus software repairs
- Asus data and file backup services
- Transfer of data to your new hard drive or new Asus laptop
- Solutions for slow working Asus laptops
- Solutions and repairs for Blue Screen of Deaths (BSODs) and freezing symptoms
- Asus laptop driver installation
Custom built Asus computer – Want to customize your Asus computer? We can help you with that! Just tell us how you want your computer and we will have it done in no time!
Avail our expert service in 3 easy ways
Workshop service – Our workshop is open 7 days a week from 7am up to 10pm and even on holidays. You can visit us anytime and bring your machine for us to check and repair. Call us at (07) 3054 4702 and have your repair service scheduled.
Onsite services – No need to bring your computer to us, we will be the ones to bring our services to you! Whether it’s at your residence or at your workplace, we will make sure that we get to you and fix your computer problems, absolutely no call out fee or travel fees!
Remote Services – All you need to do is download a special software and we will be able to access your computer remotely! Absolutely free of additional charges.
Get in touch
Please use this form to let us know about your computer problems and our team will get in touch with you shortly.